Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Currently we have 5 Salesforce Developers working on internal products for Netgurals. This means that we focus on providing the best solutions, which is why we put quality first.
We're looking for an individual who can, based on their expertise, take data-driven decisions and put smart & valuable insights into action in the Salesforce environment. If you are ready to take technical leadership of the Salesforce team at Netguru - apply now!
Joining Netguru as a Salesforce Tech Lead means:
- Focusing on quality, not quantity - you will develop critical internal products within the Salesforce Platform using the latest technologies enabling operations of a 600+ people company;
- Being a part of a team considered to be innovators and thought leaders by Salesforce;
- Having Netgurus' top management as internal clients;
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you;
- Being a part of an Agile team and enjoy a high degree of independence;
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- Growing yourself and the people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home;
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What are the responsibilities of a Salesforce Tech Lead?
- Making strategic decisions on end-to-end experiences to advance business needs;
- Providing technical standards and assuming accountability for successful development and architectural scalability;
- Technical leadership of the Salesforce Team;
- Developing in Apex and Lightning Web Components;
- Ensuring high performance and response time within application functions;
- Assisting in unit test case development, performing Quality Assurance coding and design reviews;
- Conducting impact analysis;
- Recommending and developing security measures;
- Development of applications with external services and web-services integration;
- Analysing database structures and controls for optimisation, data sources, and growth;
- Taking smart risks and championing your own ideas;
- Following Agile software development methodology and the team’s architectural standards.
We want you to come on board if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce;
- Extensive experience with Force.com;
- Experience with system integration & RESTful APIs;
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required;
- Willingness to learn & eagerness to experiment;
- A team player spirit.
- Salesforce Platform Developer certificate;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
💚We have some great perks & benefits for you!
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!