As a member of the EMS team, the Business Analyst will work very closely with other team members and customers on assigned projects to identify solutions to business and functional problems.
Where you will make an impact
• The ideal candidate for this role will be a critical part of the success of our clients by:
• Providing customer service and always willing to learn new systems and technology.
• Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills and self-starter with a can-do attitude.
• Working with end users to understand business processes and then working to help end users become more efficient and effective utilizing the Ellucian Colleague ERP system.
• Consulting with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
• Consult directly with users to help solve business challenges
• Provide user training on the Colleague ERP functions
What you will bring
• Customer service and/or consulting experience required
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time required
• Ability to manage own work/workload
• Strong analytical and communications skills required (English)
• Strong organizational skills required
· Comprehensive health coverage: family major medical expenses, dental and life insurance.
· Christmas bonus 30 days
· Saving fund
· Monthly food coupon
· 15 workdays vacation
· Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
· 5 charitable days to support the community that supports us
· Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups such as: Women in Technology, Pride and Go Green to name a few.
· Parental leave
· Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
· We Foster a learning culture with:
· Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
· Professional development opportunities