QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters. Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
🔹Meet the team: Operations🔹
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy
You will be part of the Operations team, and our purpose is:
- To be responsible for analytics and management of data from customer facing and feedback tools including, but not limited to, Zendesk, chatbot, IVR, CSAT, work force management tools and NPS surveys
- To be responsible for the development and management of customer experience quality scoring throughout customer facing teams (CX) within the organization, the structuring of standardized processes and trainings, frameworks for quality coaching and feedback, and career trails for CX team
- To analyse impact and prioritize customer experience initiatives, business and technology decisions, while maintaining a robust data environment, continuously evaluating and improving data sources, structures, and tools
- To deliver actionable and real-time customer and operational insights to help customer experience leaders make more assertive decisions, such as capacity planning, support analysts relocation during shifts (developing data driven mindset within customer experience team.
As a Planning Operations Manager you will have to:
- Own the process of scale operations through a partner company;
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and implement the transition of activities to a partner;
- Identify and define with cross-functional team opportunities to scale operations through outsourcing;
- Analyze and review existing processes and identify enhancements to prepare them for outsourcing;
- Define, track and report outsourcing metrics and work on action plans to assure delivery of the project;
- Define and implement relationship management between QuintoAndar and partner company;
- Ensure accomplishment of metrics by the partner company;
- Track and positively influence all actions of QuintoAndar that have an impact on the customers
- Be able to circulate among people of various tribes, subjects and hierarchies with autonomy and common sense
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 45 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
- 1. Application Screening
- 2. Technical case
- 3. Phone interview with Recruiters
- 4. Interview with the Team + Reference Check
- 5. Offer
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution
- Have ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Have outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner
- Capable of participating in project scoping and planning for a large program of work
- Passionate for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes
- You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems
- You are a leader and feels energetic about leading teams and inspiring people to achieve their best
- You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams
- English proficiency
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.