AgileThought exists to disrupt the status quo and build transformative digital solutions to solve our client's biggest problems. We know the cutting-edge technology and customer experience business needs, and we hire the best-in-class technologists to bring those solutions to life.
You will fit in here if...
- You love to solve complex business problems and work with clients who value your technical expertise.
- You aren't afraid to fail, and you thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- You enjoy working on a team in a diverse, multi-disciplinary capacity driving toward common goals and outcomes.
The ideal person has experience...
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
The Must Haves!
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer...
- Globally distributed workforce who will challenge you to be better
- Smashing benefits that work for your lifestyle
- Flexible time-away
- Virtual Work
- Optional office locations for drop-in collaboration in unique destinations
We want to work with smart, creative and interesting people! Don't see a position that fits perfectly? Keep an eye on our careers page as we are growing and adding new opportunities every day! We want to meet you!
The fine print...
If you have any requests or requirements that would support you throughout the interview process, please reach out to us.
AgileThought is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let’s re-imagine the future of technology together!