Due to rapid growth we’re looking for an ambitious, experienced and commercially-minded Agile Delivery Manager / Scrum Master to previous digital agency experience to join us.
You'll work into our Delivery Lead owning the day to day delivery management of design and development workstreams, as well as supporting overall agency resourcing and planning
You'll join a cross-functional team of 20+ at the agency, delivering digital platforms and solutions for mobile, web, desktop apps and HMI end-to-end from discovery and definition, to design, development, delivery, deployment, handover and ongoing continuous improvement.
Agile Certification and experience delivering in Scrum is expected.
Technical depth across design and development is not expected but you'll be confident threading design, tech and client business dependencies together within sprints and across long-term program lifecycles.
You'll work with brands like McLaren, NHS, Triumph, Grundfos, Jaguar Land Rover and international blue-chip brands in finance, energy, manufacturing, automotive and aviation. This is an agency-side role so you'll be expected to bring experience partnering with Project Managers, business stakeholders, designers and technical peers client-side to drive the deliver of groundbreaking work built on exceptional design and technical quality.
Conjure is an award-winning digital innovation and interface agency with a strong track record developing daring, award-winning work across technologies, platforms and devices. We are the UK's leading digital agency for in-vehicle digital design, big-data interfaces and leaders in mobile and connected services.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation.
We live and breathe the world of design and technology, you'll be joining a highly creative, passionate and tech-savvy team with the freedom to try new ideas, experiment with full support to be constantly learning and growing.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of design and development workstreams ensuring timely workflow through discovery, design and development to deployment and handover to the client
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies (backlog refinement, roadmap planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, show and tells) for design and dev teams
- Clearly communicating delivery metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress) and owning performance and progress of work against plans and budgets
- Leading the prioritisation and scheduling of design and development project deliverables, tickets and workflow across multiple workstreams
- Maintaining visibility, predictability and quality of delivery and managing risks during delivery
- Reporting project progress, schedule updates and managing expectations with client stakeholders, including resolving issues
- Helping to identify and remove roadblocks and managing cross-team dependencies to ensure smooth delivery
- Continuously improving process and team dynamics by championing Agile best practices
Skills & Experience:
- You'll have 5+ years relevant industry experience delivering digital in busy organisations
- You'll have formal Certification Scrum Master (or currently working towards accreditation) with strong experience delivering in Agile
- You'll have understanding of Prince2 / ITIL method, formal certification is desirable
- You'll have strong knowledge of Jira, Excel, GANNT and other task management and project management platforms
- You'll have strong proven experience managing planning, scheduling, resourcing and task managing cross-functional teams and delivering multiple complex workstreams on time, on budget
- You'll be able to evidence strong decision making, being adept at actioning decisions and breaking down blockers for your delivery team, resolving issues and escalating where required
- Clear and incisive reporting and documenting style, highly disciplined, organised and efficient
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal development/training allowance
- Weekly Team Lunch on Conjure
- Regular team socials
- Medical cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit in the office daily
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
Salary: £45 - £55k depending on experience. This is a 6 Month FTC role.