Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We’re currently looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in Auckland to assist with exciting engagements with Tier 1 Clients.
- Experience of managing Project Teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA.
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Business/technical background: Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software using agile methodologies
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Exposure to Core Banking knowledge
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever-changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- A collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team or APPLY NOW.
**Please note that any applicants outside of NZ won't be considered, unless they are an NZ Citizen**