Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is seeking an experienced, driven Technical Support professional looking to join our Global Technical Support team. You will get the chance to work within an international startup as part of a small team where each and every member’s opinion matters. We have offices in Palo Alto, London, Vienna, Singapore, Linz, Jaipur, Udaipur and Barranquilla Colombia.
You are proactive, high-energy, motivated, an excellent communicator, confident and detail oriented. You have a commitment to excellence and a desire to delight customers. You have a proven track record with solving problems and know the importance of getting the details right. This is an individual contributor role in Jumio’s London office (Shoreditch District) and reports to the Sr. Manager, Global Product Support.
What you do at Jumio …
- Play a key role with supporting Sales, Solution Engineers and Account Management teams in our London office – handling internal questions, providing product education, as well as engaging with customers on-site, if needed.
- Perform effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases ranging from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical knowledge.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems experienced by Jumio customers; including reproducing them and ultimately trying to respond to customers with a solution.
- Manage technical issues to completion; involves periodically working standby hours, if necessary.
- Perform technical certifications of customer integrations before launch.
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, operations, product owners and other key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to both Jumio’s internal and external (customer) Knowledge Base.
What we expect from you …
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Technical Support role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong analytical/QA mindset.
- Proactive and can think further than the solution appears to require, ability to identify key areas for improvement in workflows and efficiencies.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, quality and conceptual skills.
- Team player that is able to also individually perform and has a vested interest in continuous personal development.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization.
- Experience in Zendesk, JIRA and Salesforce a plus.
- Available for standby hours when required.