People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
We need the right individual to act as Treasury Manager for our Portfolio Management function.
There's a lot of plates to spin so we need someone who can be light on their feet and tight on their results 🕺
You'll be carrying out portfolio strategy implementation, managing fixed income portfolios to generate profit while staying within tight risk limits, and performing model-based portfolio optimisation.
Sound like a challenge you're ready to take on? We can't wait to see you WOW us! ✨
What you’ll be doing
• Implementing portfolio positions and strategies
• Managing fixed income portfolios with a goal to generate profit while staying within tight risk limits
• Performing model-based optimisation
• Scaling and diversifying the investment portfolio
• Working together with Treasury, Operations and Execution teams to ensure cohesion with internal functions
What you'll need
• 2+ years of experience as a prop-trader or portfolio management
• A deep understanding of financial maths
• Multiple success stories and many years of significant profits
• An understanding of various risks in a trading book and the ability to quantify them
• Strong communication and networking skills
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.