We are looking for a passionate cyber security professional with hands on experience who can help our security function grow. Protecting our estate spans across our global business so you will be working with everyone from social media managers to data scientist, from New York to Beijing.
Charlotte Tilbury uses a diverse technology stack leveraging a “cloud first” approach which creates unique challenges in ensuring a consistent security postures in everything we do. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping shape security operations. The role will require working across multiple security disciplines to meet the needs of the business.
- Passionate about security and keeping up with the latest threats and defences
- Enjoy problem solving and implementing solutions
- Able to recognise and articulate areas of improvements
- Be approachable and willing to help and guide others
- Monitor, maintain and develop security tools (AV, Email Gateway, SIEM)
- Investigate anomalous events and gather the relevant information
- Support new and ongoing projects by advising on security considerations and architecture
- Develop security policies and guidelines for the business
- Help raise security awareness throughout the business
- Application security, common web application attacks and mitigations
- Working knowledge of modern OS security practises (Windows, MacOS, iOS)
- Securing cloud infrastructure, particularly AWS, GCP and Azure
- Network architecture and an understanding of common protocols
- BYOD and device management strategies
- Security Operations/Monitoring
- Incident Response & Investigation
- Knowledge of GDPR (and international equivalents)
- Generous staff discount to use on our products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, and many more
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!