Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
Servian is looking for dynamic individuals to join our growing Cybersecurity practice. We are looking for people who want to use their strong engineering skills to solve security challenges.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, providing Advisory and Consulting services covering a range of Cybersecurity domains:
Governance, risk and compliance
Security and Risk assessments
Implementation of DevSecOps delivery models
Compliance as code design and delivery
Cloud security posture reviews
A dynamic opportunity to identify, develop and deliver the Security Architecture practices across our client base. We’re looking for people who can design and implement secure solutions, have experience of multiple technologies and have a desire to learn and mentor. Experience in multiple areas of architecture and applying it to current day problems is a key to success in this role.
This position will require you to:
- Lead assessment activities across a range of organisations and verticals to provide insight on current status and pathways to improvements.
- Lead security assessments of environment and application architecture to identify and articulate the security risk profile.
- Lead workshops and discussions to determine a secure solution that delivers client’s expected outcomes.
- Work across on-prem and cloud environments.
- Deliver cloud assessment reviews to enable clients to understand their alignment to best practice, with recommendations on improvements.
- Maintain accreditations with one or more of our key cloud and technology partners.
- Deliver training workshops and labs to our staff and clients.
- Provide Pre-Sales Support and solution architecture to tendered offerings.
Your Experience: Delivering a strong security architecture requires a breadth of experience, not all of it in a security space. We’re looking for both existing security architects, as well as those looking to move into an architecture role. We are looking for a breadth of knowledge across some of the areas outlined below:
- Practical experience in development, operations ando/or systems engineering delivery
- Experience in delivering solution, enterprise or security architectures
- Strong communications and an ability to communicate issues and concerns with a range of audiences
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and automated deployments
- Business and commercial acumen, enabling a pragmatic, holistic, view of the security approach
- A detailed understanding of the underlying technologies and platform building blocks of the environment
- A drive for self-improvement and a passion for learning
- An holistic approach encompassing the business goals and solution architecture whilst maintaining a secure operating posture
- A dynamic approach to your work enabling you to meet the needs of changing environments
Whilst we are looking for a Security Architect, we value a breadth of skills and capabilities. If you have some experience in any of the following, it would be seen as advantageous:
- Experience with application development
- Experience with cloud operations
- Experience in source code security tools, e.g. Snyk, SourceClear, Black Duck, SonarQube
- Experience with security buildchain tooling, including SAST, DAST, RAST
- Experience with compliance as code approaches
- Experience building / managing continuous compliance monitoring solutions
- Experience designing / maintaining SIEM solutions (ie. Splunk ES, Exabeam, Arcsight)
- Experience with secret management design and implementation
- Applicable security certifications, such as CISSP, SABSA, CISM etc.
Why join Servian?
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies.
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team.
Consultant-led events including Social clubs, Tech clubs (IoT, Chatbots, etc.), Gaming events, MeetUps, and Cloud vendor Hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
- Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity.
If you like what you see and are interested, please don’t hesitate…..