Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 2 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores and automating allowance.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are looking to hire a Security Assurance Analyst to lead the enhancement of our information security program, while navigating us through a multi-faceted fintech security compliance environment. In this role, you will engineer our business processes in order for Greenlight to successfully and easily execute multiple security audits in an ongoing fashion.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, manage, and execute information technology and security audit and assessment activities and their remediation tasks for SOC 2, PCI, external stakeholder and partner audits, and other similar audit regimes
- Act as the Engineering team liaison with third party auditors, issuing banks, and regulators
- Establish and refresh security policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, privacy standards, and industry best practices
- Manage employee training for key information security policies and procedures
- Manage, coordinate, and lead security assurance processes such as business continuity planning, disaster recovery planning, vendor security reviews, and security risk management
- Assist and advise on other security program domains such as vulnerability and threat management, application security, access control, data protection, and data privacy
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Communication prowess
- Experience in public cloud and SaaS-heavy environments, especially AWS, Okta, G Suite, Slack, GitHub, and financial payment tools
- The ability to handle multiple security frameworks simultaneously
- An appetite for high growth, cloud native, agile, low management environments
- Strong opinions, and defensible independent, critical thinking and action.
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and build processes and solutions.
- Outside of the box and innovating thinking
- A thirst for continuously educating yourself and your peers
- A humble and collaborative attitude
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
Who we are:
In late 2020, Greenlight was valued at $1.2B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially-smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.