Servian is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
Servian is looking for dynamic individuals to join our growing Cybersecurity practice. We are looking for people who want to use their strong engineering skills to solve security challenges.
Governance, risk and compliance
Security and Risk assessments
Implementation of DevSecOps delivery models
Compliance as code design and delivery
Cloud security posture reviews
We are looking for DevSecOps engineers (or DevOps engineers who want to grow into a security focused role. Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them.
We’re looking for people who understand the delivery patterns, have experience of multiple technologies and have a personal desire to learn and grow in the DevSecOps and cloud environments.
The position will require you to:
- Lead the implementation of cloud solutions for clients, including infrastructure, data platforms and migration strategy.
- Ensure a secure approach and architecture.
- Incorporate security automation tooling and related security standards and processes into the DevOps lifecycle.
- Work with clients to coach and share our solutions and approaches.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Maintain accreditations with one or more of our key cloud and technology partners.
- Deliver training workshops and labs to our staff and clients.
- Provide Pre-Sales Support and solution architecture.
Your experience - We’re looking for people who have the right approach and a breadth of knowledge across some of the following:
- Development, operations or system engineering experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code and configuration management.
- Designed, implemented and operated secure code management and build pipelines.
- Implemented secure CI/CD pipelines with automated deployment and management.
- Experience with cloud services including IaaS, PasS and SaaS.
- A detailed understanding of the underlying technologies and platform building blocks of the cloud environment.
- Strong automation and scripting experience.
- A drive for self-improvement and a passion for learning.
- An holistic approach encompassing the business goals and solution architecture whilst maintaining a secure operating posture.
- A dynamic approach to your work enabling you to meet the needs of changing environments.
Bonus points! If you have some experience in any of the following, it would be seen as advantageous:
- Experience in source code security tools, e.g. Snyk, SourceClear, Black Duck, SonarQube.
- Experience with SAST, DAST, RAST.
- Experience with compliance as code (E.g. OPA, Gatekeeper).
- Experience building/managing continuous compliance monitoring solutions.
- Experience designing/maintaining SIEM solutions (E.g. Splunk ES, Exabeam, Arcsight, Elasticsearch, Apache Metron, or something you built yourself!).
- Experience with secret management design and implementation.
- Applicable security certifications, such as CISSP, SABSA, CISM etc.
Why join Servian?
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies.
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team.
- Consultant-led events including Social clubs, Tech clubs (IoT, Chatbots, etc.), Gaming events, MeetUps, and Cloud vendor Hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
- Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity.
If you like what you see and are interested, please don’t hesitate…..