DraftKings is looking for an experienced CRM direct marketer and channel manager, with exceptional customer focus and insight into the fantasy sports player. We seek an influential marketing leader, who is capable of digesting complex sport calendars and many diverse inputs from stakeholders, and can assimilate that information into creative and effective customer marketing treatments and campaigns that drive key KPIs.
As a marketing manager for the CRM team, you will be responsible for delivering and executing on a player retention and monetization strategy, and creating brand loyalty. You will own a specific segment of players and their player marketing experience, tasked with delivering on key revenue and gameplay targets. Your goals will be to drive activation of players, and increase spend from your segment. You will collaborate with several parts of the organization to develop and manage the communication strategy and be expected to report weekly on the performance of your segment.
- You’ll own and lead all channel strategy (including email and notifications) for your segment -- managing the engagement, development, and player retention
- Manage 1-2 direct reports who will help to execute on your segment strategy
- Work cross-functionally with other segment owners to ensure coordination across teams and leverage key learnings
- Define key customer groups (sub-segments and dimensions) within your segment, and execute test-and-learn iterations to lift customer lifetime value by increasing engagement, retention, and behavior.
- Liaison with product development team to advocate for new product enhancements that benefit your segment
- Report out on segment and channel/campaign performance on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 4-5 years of retention or e-commerce marketing experience
- Experience with advanced segmentation and retention programs, making recommendations to drive revenue via channel marketing
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating a great customer marketing strategy while driving results
- Ability to produce high quality work in an efficient manner, often under challenging time constraints
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing 1-2 direct reports
- A passion for many different sports and a strong knowledge of how fantasy sports work
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers is a plus