About Operation Solution/Seller Operation Solution team
The Seller Operation Solution (SOS) team focuses on various topics, with one goal in mind: To make the selling experience of sellers on Shopee to be as smooth and as positive as possible. To achieve this, SOS engages in studying and striving to understand sellers, what and why and how sellers to what they are doing and what they are not doing. In doing so, SOS suggests improvement on seller operation processes (to fit with Shopee’s operation policies), coordinate with internal Shopee team to make feature development for sellers (to fit with demand of most sellers during their operation process), or even adjust policies which many sellers are struggling to meet.
All for the sake of ensuring customer satisfaction of both sellers and buyers on Shopee be the ultimate shopping experience!
- Participating in coordination of tasks and projects to improve feature adoption, communication, awareness, and internal engagement processes.
- Providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints to ensure that sellers are satisfied with services, and features through communication channels
- Monitor feedback from users to identify and quantify impact of issues to propose improvement/ feature request to Development team
- Conduct relevant analysis to optimize feature usage.
- Assisting team leader in other tasks assigned.
- Preferably with relevant background in Ecommerce, Warehouse Management, Key Account management, or Customer-facing roles
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills to sustain successful customer relationships
- Logical thinking, structured thoughts, thorough and detailed
- Good team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility.
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines and able to work with minimal guidance
- Expert in Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint). Experience in SQL is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written).