Restream is seeking a skilled and highly motivated SEM Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. As an SEM Specialist, you will play an essential role in driving the success of our digital marketing efforts. If you are passionate about data-driven marketing strategies, possess strong analytical skills, and have a proven track record of achieving tangible results, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEM strategies to enhance our online visibility, drive traffic, and increase conversions across various search engines (e.g., Google, Bing).
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify relevant high-traffic keywords and phrases for ad campaigns.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns, including search, display, and retargeting ads, to meet specific KPIs and budget objectives.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance using analytics tools, making data-driven decisions to improve ROI and CAC.
- A/B test ad copies, landing pages, and other campaign elements to improve click-through rates and conversion rates continually.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, search engine algorithm updates, and emerging SEM technologies, applying insights to enhance campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the product marketing and design teams to ensure that ad creatives and landing pages align with campaign objectives and are optimized for maximum performance.
- Conduct competitor research and benchmarking to identify opportunities and trends within the industry.
- Provide regular reports and insights on campaign performance, including key metrics, to stakeholders and management.
- Work closely with SEO specialists to align SEM and SEO strategies for better overall online visibility and traffic growth.
- Collaborate with the Lifecycle Team to foster a holistic approach to marketing with a goal to optimize customer experiences and increase conversion conversion rates.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as an SEM Specialist or in a similar role, with a successful track record of managing PPC campaigns and improving performance.
- Proficiency in using popular SEM platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEM best practices, search engine algorithms, and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering results within set budgets and timelines.
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques is a plus.
- Experience managing YouTube and Discovery campaigns through Google ads platform.
What We Offer
- Startup environment and a flat company structure.
- Work closely with founders and team to build and grow the product.
- Direct influence and impact on the direction of the product and development.
- The ability to create something that influences people's lives.
- Competitive pay and equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Restream journey.
- Flexible paid time off.
- The tech you need to get your job done.
Restream is the #1 solution for creating professional live videos and streaming them to all social networks at once. Millions of people around the world use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We’re a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
We believe that every member of the Restream team brings a unique perspective to our work and our community. Those perspectives allow us to innovate, grow, and build products that have a broad reach. We are committed to growing a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.