Over the past year, we've assembled a stellar Sales team and built the foundations of a repeatable, predictable and team-driven revenue engine.
As we continue to build on these foundations, we're looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive with a good core understanding of B2B SaaS and a client-centric sales approach to further accelerate our revenue performance.
🌠 Your mission
You'll play a central role in driving new business growth at Juro as we rapidly grow ARR. You'll make sales #MoreHuman (one of our core values), taking time to really understand what keeps our customers up at night and working with C-level execs to solve the fundamental problems that only Juro can tackle. To get there, you'll:
1. Close new business revenue as we work towards ambitious ARR growth targets.
2. Navigate complex SaaS sales cycles with a positive, consultative approach.
3. Position our product offering in a high-impact way with C-level stakeholders in legal, finance, sales and HR.
👉 We'd love to hear from you if...
You have been part of a journey where:
You've sold B2B SaaS products.
You've worked in an early-stage startup.
You have 2+ years strong performance against a revenue quota of $400k or more.
You've sold a range of deals between $10k-$100k, with an average around $20-40k.
You've demonstrated an approach to sales that emphasizes our values:
- A client-centric approach: e.g. you work from a set of principles that make up a consultative sales approach for you.
- Sharing (#BeMoreHuman): e.g. you enjoy being part of a collaborative team environment where you share wins and losses, learning from and celebrating them together.
- Craftsmanship (#LoveTheDetails): e.g. you want to constantly improve and have used past failures as a learning opportunity.
- Ambition (#LoveTheDetails): You have a focused vision of where you want your career to go, what you need to learn to get there and how this role could bring you closer to that goal.
- Consistency (#TrustAndDeliver): e.g. you've proactively impacted the sales process to maintain momentum and de-risk the pipeline.
- Resourcefulness (#TrustAndDeliver): e.g. you think independently and have been creative to get deals closed.
- Clear, direct, concise communication (#KeepItSimple): e.g. no hyperbole, no platitudes, no fluff. (Tip: we like STAR answers.)
🏔 Our mission
Closing new deals, forging new partnerships, hiring new talent: agreeing a contract should be the highlight of your day, but legacy contract processes
make it painful for everyone.
We're here to change that. Juro is a new kind of contract automation platform
that enables legal teams to create, execute and monitor routine contracts at scale.
Juro is backed by Union Square Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and founders of TransferWise, Gumtree and Indeed. More here... 👇
🎭 Behind the scenes
🎉Ready to apply?
If yes, hit 'Apply for this job'.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our careers page