We are rapidly growing our team, post-funding, and seeking a high-performance Senior Account Executive to join our growing organization. You will manage the sales process end-to-end, including prospecting, relationship-building, qualification, pitch presentations & product demonstrations over the web, writing proposals, and negotiating & closing business
Reporting into our Austin Office
What You'll Be Doing
- Representing Adthena and its marketing product suite
- Exceeding revenue goals within an assigned territory
- Managing the entire sales process inc. lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close
- Developing and managing sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Working effectively with a Business Development Representative
- Embedding yourself in learning and understanding what we do, our product functionality, features and benefits to achieve subject matter expertise
- Proposing effective solutions based on Adthena’s value proposition, leveraging case studies, marketing collateral and data insights
- Executing your own contract and commercial negotiations with prospects and bringing to a close
What It Takes To Succeed
- Experience: At least three years of direct sales/SaaS experience selling an enterprise level solution with complex sales cycles.
- Communication: You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
- Approach: You have an exceptionally strong desire to bring new customers to Adthena and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing multiple large deals simultaneously.
- Drive: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Advocate: You are driven by Adthena’s mission to revolutionize search marketing. You want to be a part of changing the way marketing discipline works on behalf of our customers and have fun along the way.
Who is Adthena?
Adthena began its journey to give marketers a competitive edge in 2012. Since then, Adthena has grown into a solution that delivers a dynamic and comprehensive search landscape. Every day, marketers across multiple industries look to Adthena’s insights to help steer their marketing efforts.
Why join us?
Imagine a job where your work impacts the success of marketing teams and brands everywhere. How? We put search data in the hands of people who use it to create customer-winning strategies for their organizations. We wake up in the morning to help our customers grow their businesses