App Annie is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Account Executive to join our growing company in 2019. You will drive new business in Japan for our premium product in industries such as finance, FMCG, retail, telcos, media and entertainment.
How will you be doing this?
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Sales Development Representative, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close in your assigned territory (including but not limited to email campaigns, cold calling, networking, events, etc.)
- Update and create consultative sales proposals and reports as required
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex sales opportunities
What will you bring to the team?
- A university degree or equivalent
- Net new business (Hunter) experience
- Consistent quarter over quarter track-record of quota attainment
- Extensive dedicated experience in SaaS industry
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, a great team player and constant learner
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the traditional and huge GDP industries is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Docs
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Reimbursed lunches from Monday to Friday to keep you well fed.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!