How do you verify real people in the digital world? Onfido helps companies see real identity – the humans behind the screens – using world-leading AI and identity experts. Our solutions enable customers to prove their identities, wherever they are, with just an ID and their face. So companies have everything they need to grow their businesses securely.
Our AI-based technology assesses whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compares it against their facial biometrics. That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Bunq and Remitly
the assurance they need to onboard customers remotely and securely.
Please Note: This role will initially offered as a 12 month contract with a view a view to go permanent. We are also open to hiring candidates from London and Amsterdam too.
Onfido’s enterprise sales team is continuing to grow as organizations accelerate their digital transformation plans and partner with Onfido.
We’re looking for experienced, methodical and passionate enterprise sales professionals to drive Nordic revenue growth. Our Senior Account Executives are responsible for driving and closing landmark deals with enterprise clients across a number of industry verticals. You’ll work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals and articulate the value of Onfido to prospective clients where Identity Verification is key.
With customer success at our core, we will provide you with a comprehensive induction and onboarding experience and you’ll partner closely with a range of support functions, from internal sales operations & enablement to SDRs and highly skilled pre-sales solutions engineers & commercially astute Legal counsel.
As a Senior Account Executive (Nordics) at Onfido you will:
- Drive and own the end-to-end enterprise sales cycle, from identifying targeted accounts to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors across the Nordic territories (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Sweden)
- Prospect and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and partnering closely with Marketing, SDRs and Inside Sales.
- Work closely with your customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their challenges and goals.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Become a subject matter expert, representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
We’re looking for Senior Account Executives who have:
- 6+ years experience in a quota carrying software or technology enterprise sales role with a history of selling either Security Software, Infrastructure Software or Identity Software in the Nordics region.
- Succeeded in a fast paced and competitive market having had ownership of managing and executing the end to end sales processExperience managing complex enterprise sales, with the ability to navigate across large, enterprise organisations.
- Experience in carrying a quota and consistently hitting sales targets
- A disciplined, methodical and process driven sales approach – you’ll be skilled in managing time and resources; have a sound approach to qualifying opportunities coupled with strong business acumen
- A strong desire to be successful, you’ll be a goal oriented team player
- The adaptability required to succeed in a fast paced, high growth environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- An active interest in the importance and value of identity
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Must be fluent speaking in Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic) one or all would be advantageous
- Experience in the identity or security industry
- MEDDIC / MEDDPICC / Force Management trained
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values
and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.