Zesty is looking for hungry hustlers with a passion for healthy food to become our very first Account Executives. Having rapidly grown to tens of millions of dollars in revenue via word of mouth, we are now recruiting dedicated salespeople to supercharge this growth.
To support creation of our sales team, Zesty is working with Upshift Partners (http://upshiftpartners.com), the world's leading sales accelerator, founded by sales grandmaster Gabe Luna-Ostaseski, and advised by Aaron Ross (author, Predictable Revenue), Mark Roberge (CRO, Hubspot) and Marcus Segal (COO, Zynga). As one of our first Account Executives, you will get to participate in this program and learn how to hustle from the world's best.
Zesty's mission is to improve the health of humanity and we empower companies to eat well, work happy and be awesome. We curate healthy, delicious food experiences from the best local restaurants, Zesty has raised over $20M in funding from some of Silicon Valley's top investors including Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Forerunner Ventures, SV Angel and Y Combinator.
To learn more about Zesty's journey to date and our recent $17M Series A funding round, visit http://blog.zesty.com/zesty-series-a/
- Own the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing trials, before handing over to our Account Managers
- Generate leads using personal introductions through your network, using Zesty's proprietary referral-based sales techniques (despite tens of millions of revenue, we have never sent a cold email or done a cold call at Zesty to this day!)
- Close leads via a combination of inside and outside sales
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospective clients on how to achieve their food program objectives using Zesty's market-leading office catering service
- Track every data point and step of sales activity using our sales software stack of Salesforce, Toutapp, Talkdesk and ProLeads
- Work directly with Zesty's founder/CEO David Langer and Director of Business Development Chao Wang on developing the structure for the Account Executive role, both in terms of weekly activity and quotas
- Foster positive, supportive and collaborative sales team culture. We want to build an extremely competitive team, but we want our colleagues to succeed as well.
- 5+ years closing experience to mid-market or enterprise technology companies in a quota-carrying sales role
- Proven ability and fearless confidence to consistently crush your quota
- Strong negotiation skills and confidence justifying ROI of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- At least intermediate level Salesforce knowledge
- Extreme attention to detail
- Be passionate about health, including your own
- Know how to make people love you
- BA / BS degree or higher
- Prior experience of corporate food programs and/or selling products to office managers
- Multiple people have said you could sell ice to eskimos
- Health Over All
You prioritize your and other people’s health. It’s too valuable to sacrifice.
- Growth Over Comfort
You aim to do things better than you’ve done them before.
- Team Over Ego
Leave your ego at the door. Everyone at Zesty is extremely talented.
- Analysis Over Blame
We all make mistakes. The important thing is that you learn from them.
- Communication Over Assumption
Assumptions are the root cause of many problems. You over-communicate to gain clarity.
- Do The Right Thing
The person with integrity wins in the long run. You want to be that person.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Early employee stock grant
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Open vacation policy
- Work with an unbelievably talented, silly, and close-knit team
- Daily catered lunch and dinner from our best restaurants
- $5k annual personal health budget
- Weekly on-site sports massage, craniosacral and reiki treatment