You will play a vital role in managing our major brand client relationships to drive growth. You will work across several of our clients to achieve their business objectives while growing revenue for both the client and CommerceHub, through client engagement and pursuing new sales opportunities. Due to our global client presence, this role can occasionally require a flexible schedule to accommodate early mornings, weekends and nights at times. Additionally, on-call as needed.
- Act as main day-to-day representative and assist in a broad number of account management responsibilities including the following:
- Price changes
- Error resolution
- Inventory discrepancies
- Content Rule builds
- PCM edits
- Scheduling & planning
- Listing issue resolution
- Channel assistance and escalation
- Promotional and marketing setup and audits
- Assortment changes
- Technical monitoring and alerts triage
- Lead communication across several brand teams (retail, marketplace, tech, international).
- Recurring weekly and bi-weekly meetings (performance & planning focused).
- Lead QBR planning and strategy.
- Act as main communication point between brand (global) and CommerceHub and ensure progress is being made on all initiatives, including the following:
- Channel launches
- Technical enhancements
- Program expansion
- Order testing
- Product enhancements
- Performance tests
- Shipping and fulfillment adjustments
- Urgent technical issues
- Each initiative will likely have different owners, but it’s this role’s responsibility to ensure continuity across all in-flight initiatives and ability to identify and implement efficiency gains (global vs. regional).
- Lead planning and delivery of strategic QBRs and planning sessions.
- Act as escalation resource between internal resource and Brand team (and vice versa).
- Monitor, influence, and track progress across all initiatives.
- Hold recurring weekly/bi-weekly performance, technical and strategic review sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing client relationships as a Sales Account Manager or similar customer facing role.
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce, supply chain and/or drop ship services.
- Proven track record of meeting aggressive sales goals and timelines.
- Passion for ecommerce and the retail industry.
- Results-oriented, self-sufficient, collaborative, opportunistic and a fast learner.
- High client empathy, accountability, trust and relationship building skills.
- Prior experience preparing and delivering sales presentations to executives.
- Familiarity with e-commerce analytics software to evaluate retail marketing, sales transactions, and customer data.
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) business models a plus.
- Occasional travel to customer locations.