About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Account Manager, you will serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier customer accounts. You will be responsible for the retention and growth of some of Eden’s most valuable accounts by member count and contract size (revenue). You will ensure that our customers derive maximum value from our services while experiencing high levels of satisfaction. You will prepare implementation plans and lead customer onboardings; present engagement strategies, conduct quarterly and Executive Business Reviews and execute renewal plans. You will work closely with customer and internal stakeholders to identify pain points, develop best practices, and provide solutions to ongoing customer needs. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly renewal and revenue upsell targets.
This role will be a key function within the rapidly growing Customer Success department and will report into the Head of Customer Success. You will be a senior member of the Customer Success team, responsible for leading by example and mentoring team members to support the development of their capabilities. You are expected to understand and communicate how your work and the work of others relates/contributes to the business mission. You will have the ability to work remotely, but you can work out of Eden Health’s New York Headquarters if you choose to do so. During post-pandemic times, you will be expected to travel to various customer locations for trainings, implementations, speaking engagements, and business reviews; however, travel of this nature will not be required or expected until public health risks related to COVID-19 have subsided.
What success looks like
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters on a designated book of business (list of accounts) consisting of some of Eden’s largest accounts by member count and revenue
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. engagement, utilization, etc.)
- Effectively project manage detailed implementations and major initiatives to deliver augmented value for customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and elevate strong, long-lasting customer relationships and stakeholder mapping
- Provide expertise and manage training for your customer stakeholders across complex products and services
- Anticipate and address challenging customer requests and moderate adequate cross-collaborative escalations as needed
- Leverage consistent evaluation and sound judgement to quickly and decisively execute plans of action in response to customer problems while maintaining a high-level of satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong prioritization skills in balancing high-value, proactive and reactive efforts across your book of business
- Successfully design and execute Quarterly and Executive Business Review strategies
- Expertly develop new business and expansion opportunities with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet upsell revenue targets
- Confidently negotiate contracts and secure renewals to maintain logo and net dollar retention
What you will bring
- Proven success as an Account Manager or relevant role
- 3+ years experience in a Customer facing role at a B2B company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and G Suite, particularly Google Sheets (or Microsoft Excel)
- Great attitude, collaborative mindset, alignment with company values and willingness to learn
- Experience implementing and supporting complex customer solutions in highly regulated or highly sensitive domains (healthcare, data privacy and security, legal, finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]edenhealth.com.