ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a fearlessly experienced Senior Account Supervisor to join our consumer team in Chicago. This role is responsible for acting as the day-to-day client contact, actively managing multiple projects and programs. You will oversee and help guide digital and traditional ad campaigns including support across all steps of the process from planning, development, execution & production to deployment of holistic campaigns. Senior Account Supervisors at Zeno Group play an active role in collaborating with the team and mentoring junior staff.
In This Role, You Will
- Serve as daily client contact acting as agency representative and addressing client issues thoughtfully and effectively.
- Understand full cycle production.
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content.
- Manage the overall integration with the internal team.
- Help drive business forward in an organized, timely manner.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof or vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law.
- At least 6 years of advertising and/or marketing agency experience.
- Proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers and in driving results for clients.
- Have the ability to be the “connector”.
- Have proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers and in driving results for clients.
- Understand cross-channel functions and financial planning/budgeting.
- Act as day-to-day client manager who is detailed, dedicated, optimistic.
- Are known for a can-do attitude.
- Possess strong presentation skills and experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and acting as day-to-day contact for clients.
- Strive to create clarity and simplicity.
- Know what creative teams need to do their best work.
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.