Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This is a great opportunity for a versatile, resourceful finance professional who’s eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You’ll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. We’re looking for someone who’s a rare combination of creative and analytical and is looking to work in a dynamic environment where new challenges are always emerging.
- Assist with month-end closing activities, including reconciliation preparation for various accounts/processes and journal entries.
- Analyze aged accounts receivable, investigate/resolve customer deductions and assist with collection and cash application, as needed
- Monitor accounts payable to suppliers/vendors to ensure timely payment and appropriate classification in the general ledger
- Lead on handling requests and questions from external parties (e.g., customers, vendors)
- Contribute to the development of internal operating procedures and accounting policies
- Understand business processes to identify and implement internal control and process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to produce monthly reports/analyses
- Ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical thinker who can quickly understand information and needs across a variety of products, technologies, and disciplines
We believe that all employees should be paid fairly and equitably. As of the time of this posting, the expected base annual salary range for this position is $64,000 to $96,000. (For non-exempt roles, this reflects the expected base annual “salary” as calculated by the base hourly wage multiplied by the expected number of hours worked over a one year period, excluding any overtime and premiums.) The actual base annual salary will be based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience, as well as business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the base annual salary range information set forth above is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels, then the range listed above may reflect that breadth. If offered a position, the actual base annual salary will be contained in your offer letter.
In addition to the base annual salary listed above, this position is eligible for short-term and long-term incentive compensation, as well as benefits, which are subject to the applicable plans, policies and definitive documentation regarding such compensation and benefits.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.