Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an extremely organized, thorough, efficient, executer to join the Finance team. This role will be a key member to support the Cost Reporting function as well as support strategic initiatives across the entire organization with thoughtful and insightful reporting and Supply Chain Management analyses. This is a roll up your sleeves type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing financial statements, crunching numbers, and doing whatever it takes to ensure that our Cost Reporting function runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Own assigned components of weekly financial margin analysis for all US businesses, gather financial data, prepare analysis and analyze trends.
- Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful commentary of key business drivers; respond timely to inquiries through research and analysis.
- Lead weekly financial margin analysis (cost reporting) and present to strategic decision makers.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with other Operational and Finance functions to provide further insight into financial metrics, and work with other functions to improve processes.
- Review the work of staff and mentor them in their area of responsibility.
- Devise proposals to improve cost reporting processes in order to shorten reporting timeline, improve controls and ensure scalability as the business grows.
- Manage tracking of personnel information and data for integration into weekly/monthly financial reports.
- Someone who pays attention to detail and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing and colleagues in finance.
- Considered and strong communicator who gives clear and structured recommendations.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is desired;
- 4+ years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company (> $100 million revenue);
- Previous experience in Cost Reporting/SCM highly desired
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principles
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills (VBA/SQL experience a plus);
- Familiarity with Oracle & Tableau are a plus.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.