Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our eighth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, we all breathe passion, grit, execution & humility which are our company’s core values.
Are you passionate? A perpetual solver of problems? Are you proactive, dedicated to honing your skills, and persistent in completing and executing tasks? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team! We are currently seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Driver Operations team.
We are looking for a high energy, quick thinking individual to achieve business target by creating and maintaining professional relationship with partners. If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Implement and optimize systems, processes and initiatives to ensure high-quality of New drivers performance on our platform;
- Engage and collaborate with every function within Operation team and others, both lateral and vertical, to ensure information flow with new drivers are being processed efficiently;
- Execute plan of acquisition and expansion activities cascades from Acquisition team to achieve targets;
- Monitor driver target & growth and detect target gap and prepare suggested solutions;
- Building and maintaining relationship with drivers;
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
What we seek:
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background);
- An ambitious individual who has a go getter attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operations needs;
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality;
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to cope with an ever-changing working environment;
- Communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Hard working, honest, responsible, self -motivated, self-confident.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred;
- 1+ year experience in operations background or equivalent position;
- Vietnamese national with fluency in Vietnamese is required;
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel is ideal;
- Extrovert, sociable, responsible, organized.