The ideal candidate has operated in complex digital advertisement business, is focused on revenue delivery & has a very strong commitment to operational excellence. This is a key operational appointment reporting into the Japan Ad Delivery Manager.
As our new Senior Ad Delivery Executive JP, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the delivery of all ad campaigns, including but not limited to quality control, trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting, optimization, capacity planning and management and accurate billing.
- Ensure that campaigns are launched on time, that campaign performance is adequately monitored, and any performance issues are communicated to the Sales team in a timely manner.
- Management of ad revenue delivery of programmatic & direct deals for the Japanese market.
- Ensuring good relationships with internal sales, compliance, editorial, TX and product departments including development of operational SLA and issue resolution and escalation processes.
- Act as departmental point of escalation for troubleshooting campaigns and provide technical support to external and internal clients to resolve any issues and develop a plan for the prevention of the same issues.
- Achieve and maintain low error rates and put in place measures to prevent future errors.
- Continually work to improve working practices to ensure efficient trafficking and best in class delivery.
- Liaise with teams responsible for Inventory & Yield Management, Planning and Business Intelligence to ensure open flow of information and data to better understand performance, optimize campaigns, manage resources accordingly, and to achieve Yield targets.
- Frequently review tools used by Ad Delivery Team to maximize performance and make recommendations for change with supporting business plans and budgets.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Advertisement
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising eco-system, including deep knowledge of video and programmatic landscapes
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical issues to variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Expert with leading ad servers including Google Ad Manager and strong industry knowledge of Ad Operations environment
- Experience with order management tools like Salesforce and analytical tools
- Knowledge of programmatic and commercial SSPs as well as DMP platforms
- Knowledge of audience and data-based sales as well as knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent Japanese and English language proficiency, both written and spoken
Even better if you have:
- Passion for sports
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Power Point
- Broadcaster/OTT experience an advantage.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.