Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
*9 month Maternity Cover contract*
Airbnb is seeking a Senior Administrative & Legal Operations Coordinator to join the EMEA Legal Team as maternity cover for 9 months. This role will report to the EMEA General Counsel, and is a full-time position based in London
With so much going on in so many places, we need an experienced organizational and administrative professional to join the team.
- Provide administrative support to the EMEA General Counsel. This includes email and calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, meeting preparation and follow up, report and resource/database maintenance and hosting office visitors. You will act as a thought partner to strategically her calendar with her priorities.
- Plan and run team offsites and activities.
- You will assist and/or own content creation including drafting team-wide emails and updates and creating presentations.
- You will be the point of contact for the EMEA Legal team of 25 lawyers based in 7 countries and liaise with external legal firms concerning all invoicing matters including the management of our invoice submission platform. You will partner with the EMEA legal team and finance to track and analyze budget and expenses.
- You will own and manage the EMEA Legal team shared document drive and establish document management guidelines.
- Provide company secretarial administration support working with the Dublin legal team to manage regional company board meetings, send out calendar invitations, agendas and board packs where relevant. You will also maintain the company’s blueprint register for the EMEA region and work with external advisers where appropriate to ensure that directorships are up-to-date in company registers as required.
- Team support - you will work with managers in the EMEA legal team to create onboarding plans and cultivate team culture and team moments.
- Build effective relationships with other teams within Airbnb as necessary (including other administrative coordinators across the Legal team globally and other Leaders’ teams in EMEA and in San Francisco).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in a law firm or in-house legal team
- An ability to exercise judgment and maintain strict confidentiality is paramount in this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive and eager to learn
- Strong prioritization, multitasking and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization
- Fluent English speaker, additional European languages desirable
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.