CSA is seeking a Senior Administrative Support Specialist to support the MAXIMO Core Advanced Systems Technology (AS&T) Support Services for the National Reconnaissance Office in Chantilly, VA. This roles requires TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance.
- Provides general administrative support to the AS&T groups as directed by the Government.
- Maintains the Group, Division Chief, and/or Deputy Division Chief calendars, assist with travel and training requests, communications flow into and out of the divisions, and official documentation requirements mandated by Records Management.
- Provides technical editing, typing, and graphics services for the production of documents and presentations.
- Ensures compatibility between the contractor’s data processing system and those of the NRO, such that data shall be provided electronically in a timely manner.
- Processes NRO Badge Requests (Form NP5-04). Submit badging system requests and escort visitors as needed. Government Program Security Officer (PSO) will provide guidelines and criteria for submitting Frequent Visitor Picture Badge Requests.
- Receives and distributes mail.
- Schedules conference rooms, as directed by the Government.
- Supports AS&T personnel with help desk related needs and submit trouble tickets on their behalf.
- Aids in tracking and maintaining email group lists and security access groups.
- Coordinates with the Help Desk to facilitate email membership changes and security group access membership changes.
- Independently operates and interacts with various Department of Defense (DoD) and IC agencies to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and conferences including travel to conferences and meetings, as required.
- Possesses background knowledge of administrative processes for DoD, IC and NRO office communications and IT equipment.
- Makes and submits passport and visa requests, plane, hotel, and car reservations.
- Completes or gives guidance on travel accountings.
- Prepares, coordinates, and monitors correspondence with the office(s) at the travel destination point(s) and any other offices involved in subject travel.
- Sends clearance requests for travel certifications as required.
- Initiates and tracks all FO acquisition requests to arrange for the purchase of administrative supplies.
- Performs backup Administrative duties for AS&T.
- Provides executive assistant support to senior office leaders as directed by the Government.
- Executive level writing skills
- Proficient in providing executive level administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledgeable in DOD travel practices and procedures.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ten years of relevant experience
- Five years NRO or ten years IC or DOD experience
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, CSA will abide by the client’s infectious disease protocols.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.