Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
What you’ll do
● Develop and maintain reporting and analytical frameworks to support traditional reporting cycles as well as ad hoc requests
● Build dashboards that drive insights for regional finance and operations teams
● Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that will be presented in business reviews
● Provide actionable data-driven recommendations to stakeholders’ business questions
● Analyze data and share insights on trends by drilling down into various dimensions
● Investigate data quality issues reported by business analysts and finds solutions/fixes
● Collaborate with data engineering and data science to investigate such data issues
● Automate routine reporting to dashboards with advanced filtering and deep dive capabilities
● Push for continuous improvement to existing processes and look for ways to continue to evolve reporting as the company/business evolves.
What you need to succeed
● Minimum 6 years of relevant experience with the mentioned skills.
● Reporting: Support and automate business review reporting processes across teams.
● Dashboarding: Build self serve dashboards using visualization tools like tableau, superset
● Ad-hoc Analysis: Perform business performance deep dive analysis to understand drivers
on key trends and provide actionable insights
● Strong analytical acumen with structured problem solving skills
● Strong SQL skills; Experience with Python would be a plus (for automation etc.)
● Experience with visualization tools like tableau.