GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. With rapid growth, three distinct brands, and a community of 30M members across 170 countries, we now have over 1000 employees across 13 facilities and offices around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Product Marketing, Strategy & Insights team to drive business growth across the GOAT Group network of brands–GOAT, Flight Club, and alias. An integral part of the Marketing department, you’ll partner with Finance, Product, CX, Business Development, Data Science, and Growth teams to support strategic planning and assess high impact initiatives across the global business. In this highly visible role, you’ll distill data and key metrics into insights and validate opportunities that will help shape the future of the company. Working with market leading technology, you’ll make the complex, simple; the unimaginable, tangible; the futuristic, realistic.
The ideal candidate is highly-analytical, skilled at unstructured problem solving, possesses a strong operational mindset, interacts effectively with stakeholders at all levels, and thrives in an ever-evolving environment. You are an innovative thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources to identify unmet needs and recommend creative solutions. Come join one of the world’s most stylish, high-growth platforms and work with us to drive our global expansion.
In this role you will:
- Support all aspects of strategy and analytics including but not limited to marketing planning, go-to-market strategy development, consumer insights and segmentation, new opportunity identification, competitive intelligence, and modeling/sensitivity analysis to support business initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and economics, and product profitability through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Conduct hands-on advanced analytics identifying, retrieving, compiling and analyzing large volumes of data from different sources to distill actionable information needed by teams and leadership to answer critical questions
- Craft stories with data and make recommendations based on analysis to support cross functional initiatives and drive action at all levels of the business from marketing campaigns to long-term strategic planning
- Determine the viability of new opportunities through rigorous quantitative analysis.
- Provide strategy and analytics support to our Customer Experience team on client development, growth projects, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop executive-ready presentations and support company-wide reporting for senior executives on an ad-hoc and regular basis
- Manage multiple initiatives at once and prioritize based on business needs and urgency
- Manage complex sets of data to drive insights and independently identify opportunities that will result in actionable recommendations
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in using data analysis to drive and influence strategic decision-making
- Prior experience at consulting firms, investment banking, technology companies, eCommerce, B2B2C, or marketplaces apps a plus
- Exceptional qualitative and quantitative analysis abilities, with an emphasis on consumer insights. Primary research design and analysis experience is a plus
- Advanced SQL, Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with Looker, Amplitude, Mode, Tableau or similar platforms and BI visualization tools
- Experience working at the cross-section of business, marketing and product strategy, with a demonstrated understanding of core strategy and marketing concepts
- M&A and FP&A experience is a plus and previous experience working on materials for board decks, investor presentations, and related projects is highly desirable
- Curiosity and self-motivation to dig deeper into data and drive impactful insights
- Demonstrated experience with unstructured problem-solving and navigating ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Bachelor or Master's degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, another quantitative field, or equivalent experience
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.