We are looking for a Senior Android Developer, to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications running on our Android Smart Card Terminals.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As an Android developer, you will be with a team of talented software engineers and you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
More specifically, as a Senior Android Developer, you will:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications, writing solid testable code.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Participate with product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
To be considered, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile applications development.
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Android Studio and Android SDK (for Android applicants).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with web service architectures such as JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and version control systems such as Git will be a plus.
- Ability to perform in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Google Play store will be a plus.
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.