Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
Rogue Recruitment is looking for a Sr./Lead Application Analyst & Developer (.Net, MVC) to join a very stable commercial insurance company here in the Tulsa, OK area. This is a direct hire, hybrid career opportunity paying in the $90-115K/yr. range, depending on overall qualifications and experience.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5+ years of development experience, focused on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Looking for a strong Sr. candidate who can help support the team and the Manager of the group. This is not a supervisory role, but more of a Team Lead/Senior Developer for the group who can help mentor the other developers who are more junior, and help lead projects, etc.
- There are several development groups within the IT team, but this particular dev group consists of a couple of Developers, a DBA, this Sr. Developer that will be hired, as well as the Manager.
- .Net Core experience would be a plus.
- A basic understanding of Object-Oriented analysis & design would also be helpful in this role.
- Some additional beneficial skills for this role would be: Service Oriented Architecture (specific development experience with web services and workflow (MCF) ), RESTful services, database design & modeling, source code versioning & change management practices using Git, TFS, and/or VSTS, PowerShell, SharePoint development/administration, as well as experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- The regular ongoing responsibilities of this role will involve designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining application programs.
- In this role you will also be responsible contributing to the development of project plans and timelines, as well as providing estimates for planned work and executing to the schedule.
What makes this role unique?
- In this role, you will be given the opportunity to enjoy a flexible hybrid work schedule (2 days onsite and 3 days remote each week).
- This company also offers early exit Fridays, where the staff is free to leave work every Friday by 3:45pm to get their weekend kicked off a little early!
- This role offers a very competitive base salary, as well as a complete benefits package with 401k, employee stock purchase, etc, and is bonus eligible as well.
- This is an incredibly stable company that has been in business for over 75 years.
- A relocation package will be offered to anyone moving from out of state for the role.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!