The mission of Improbable Engineering Operations is to streamline engineering activities across the company and enable Improbable to become The Platform for multiplayer games.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for building internal tools that will be used across our global engineering organization for software development and portfolio management.
You will join a team of mixed security engineers and software engineers, working closely together to enable Improbable engineering teams to do their best work. You will have the opportunity to build tools and applications for our entire engineering community allowing them to solve large scale, complex problems in a safe and secure manner.
Areas for Impact
Our team is focused on optimizing the efficiency and focus of Improbable’s internal engineering community.
Over the next year, you’ll be helping us build out a set of internal applications for managing the development process; the portfolio flow and customer engagements.
- You’ll help shape our corporate Tools platform architecture.
- You’ll have the opportunity to design and build applications for the entire organization
- You’ll contribute towards shaping the roadmap and working collaboratively with the product management team to achieve the highest level of impact for our customers.
- You will work collaboratively with Engineering to build and deploy leading edge applications that help us scale engineering operations worldwide
- Research potential programming needs and required programming languages
- Provide programming experience to creatively design software
- Utilize industry-accepted testing methods troubleshoot flaws
- You will use your experience working on distributed systems, to help Improbable build systems that are operable, scalable and reliable.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming, or a related field
- Proven, hands on *recent* experience building and deploying leading edge enterprise applications
- Experience with databases and data warehousing
- 4+ years of experience for entry-level positions
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Ability and willingness to work independently and efficiently
- Desire to work collaboratively to ensure effective execution of project deadlines
- Strongly detail-oriented with an ability to quickly identify and solve programming errors
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.