TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. The software as a service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice. Our growing team is located at our brand new, 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA.
TherapyNotes is searching for an Application Engineer to join our growing team of cloud-first enthusiasts. The right candidate has an acute attention to detail and an inquisitive mind to challenge the status quo. This role is responsible for improving site reliability and increasing our speed to market.
- Ensures all internally developed applications are secure, reliable, supportable, scalable and maintainable
- Ensures all internally developed applications are compliant with company and industry regulations and standards
- Optimizes the software development deployment pipeline through process automation
- Increases the organization's situational awareness around our 24x7, nationwide SaaS offering through logging, monitoring, alerting, and self-healing practices
- Acts as a liaison between the IT operations and development teams to facilitate feedback on needed operational improvements in the application
- Partners with the development team to stream line the software delivery process and influencing development practices to meet operational needs
- Provides 3rd level remote and on-site technical support for the internally developed application environment
- Stays current on industry trends and practices to influence application delivery
- BS degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years experience as a full-stack software developer or systems engineer
- 5+ years hands-on experience automating software delivery pipelines
- Expert in DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) strategies
- Expert in Microsoft application development technologies: Windows Server 2012+, C#, IIS
- Expert in programming/scripting languages: PowerShell, SQL, Python, Perl
- Expert in application networking principles/solutions: application load balancers, application firewalls, CDNs, etc.
- Expert in hybrid cloud platforms (Azure preferred) and virtual server environments
- Proficiency with Agile, ITIL and/or ITSM principles
- Displays an entrepreneurial instinct for identifying value and pragmatic solutions
- Ability to manage diverse activities simultaneously, delivering on commitments and operating with speed, accuracy and strong judgment
- Ability to operate independently as well as influence across the technology organization
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
- Competitive salary
- Comp time and flexible work hours
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.