GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com
to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
It’s an amazing time to join GoodRx as we continue to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for all. We are seeking a conceptual and strategic Senior Art Director to join our creative team. In this role, you will be responsible for working hands-on with and overseeing customer focused campaigns and digital experiences for our brand and portfolio of digital products. You will collaborate with copywriters, strategists and marketing teams to develop creative concepts, execute original and high quality design and stories, as well as overseeing projects all the way through execution. You’ll need to be solutions oriented and collaborative. Taking ownership of campaigns and advocating for design excellence that deliver high quality results. We’re looking for someone who can help us grow our brand, invite in new customers and evolve our identity.
What you’ll do:
- Develop big, cut-through ideas, stories and designs that connect with our consumers and drive business growth.
- Take ownership of content development across traditional and non-traditional places - TV, social, print, digital experiences, activations and earned media.
- Execute highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business.
- Be a maker. Set the bar high on art direction and design and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness.
- Be able to quickly discern the needs of a project, and tackle a creative brief or concept write-up and turn them into inspired ideas and smart systems.
- Be an advocate for GoodRx’s brand design and make sure it is successfully implemented across projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong empathetic and strategic executions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across marketing, brand, strategy and product.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in conceptual and effective design and art direction at an agency or client-side direct-to-consumer creative team, with deep knowledge of storytelling that engages consumers.
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of high quality creative campaigns, a diversity of ideas, and approaches to solving problems across a myriad of mediums for major brands people love.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma workflows.
- Exceptional communication, variations on styles, and awareness of different ways to communicate with audiences.
- Experience in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment.
- Highly productive with the ability to execute on multiple projects, sometimes with limited direction and often ambiguous challenges.
- Strong analytical ability and clear and effective verbal and visual communication skills.
- Optimism and excitement for great work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact.
- Proficient understanding of KPIs.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.