Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
You’ll work with the Creative Director and partner with our Creative Lead, Art Directors, Copywriters, Capture Artists and Agency partners to shape integrated creative marketing work for our clients title; a game that allows millions of players around the world to build the world as they’d like it to be.
You may have worked in an advertising agency, an in-house team or for an entertainment company until now and a background in gaming is not required. You embrace change and all of the messiness that comes with it. You listen to and look for other’s voices and opinions, especially those that are different to your own. You understand that diversity fuels creativity. You let the best idea and what’s right for the brand lead the solution. You believe that every brand touchpoint is an opportunity to innovate and connect with players old and new.
- Push the boundaries around what creative marketing means for our brand and help us reach and engage new audiences
- Collaborate with creative leadership, the creative team, and internal and agency partners to create a holistic brand experience for players old and new
- Partner with the Senior Copywriter to concept and develop powerful, strategically sound creative solutions, from concept to delivery
- Communicate with game developers for game accuracy and details; research design documents and playing in early or broken builds
- Collaborate with and provide direction to internal and external production and design teams to retain creative vision through execution
- Provide support, guidance and inspiration to other Art Directors and Designers on the Campaign, Design and Capture teams
- Design and pitch creative decks to partners
- 7+ years as an art director at an ad agency (internal and external) or entertainment company
- Your experience spans social, digital, integrated and holistic brand marketing
- You’ve shaped award-winning integrated marketing campaigns for multiple brands
- Understanding of film/photography principles and techniques
- Passion for animation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you’ll be interacting with teammates across all levels (remotely for now)
- You enjoy thinking beyond the brief and working collaboratively with non-traditional teams
- You enjoy making things happen in a scrappy environment and are comfortable being proactive about your ideas and executions
- You’re comfortable stretching into project leadership, mentoring as needed and working to shape a positive, collaborative and supportive team culture
- Writing experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors