Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Implement a long-term strategic partner sales matching Initiative to create net new opportunities together with our internal and partner sales teams
- Track and provide detailed reporting regarding channel performance based on our joint partner GTM plans.
- Deliver Partner Marketing activities alongside Appnovation teams to create content and execute channel marketing activities (events, blog posts, webinars, etc.).
- Create, update, manage and deliver presentation material for internal training of Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams relating to the company’s partner service offerings as well as external education regarding Appnovation’s technology and service offerings.
- Attend joint partner events, visit partners on site, and be an evangelist of Appnovation’s products and services to all of our partners.
- Work, facilitate and communicate partner value effectively via face-to-face and remote team members from various departments in the company, which may range from North America, EMEA and APAC
- Manage specific partnerships in different regions to generate business opportunities from these relationships
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a diligently proactive, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual with the ambition to learn. You have the ability to create awesome presentations that generate excitement and have the ability to evangelize and educate rooms of people with ease. You’re not afraid to put in the time required to drive real success and growth for our business and are keen to travel if necessary. You know how to allocate your time and grow meaningful business relationships with key contacts across all of our partner organizations.
- Minimum 6 years of demonstrated sales/business development experience in a B2B or B2C setting
- Experience working for a software company, services organization or agency highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma of Business Administration, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with partners or resellers that extend the value of product and/or service offerings
- Passionate for learning about interesting products and services based on leading technologies
- Self-motivated, extremely organized, outgoing, and energetic.
- Attention to detail, with a proven history of delivering world class materials and presentations
- Experience with G-Suite as well as Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Posses a solid follow-up routine and positive sales behaviour
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (French a plus)
- Experience with leading technologies and/or platforms such as Google Cloud, Looker, AWS, Acquia/Drupal, Atalssian, Salesforce, Contentful, and commerce providers, etc.
- Experience and success in generating leads with a solid understanding of marketing and solution selling is a plus.
- Marketing/Design experience with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Partner Marketing experience (events, blogs, webinars etc.)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.