Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
We are seeking a Project Management Senior Associate to oversee and manage a variety of projects for the Digital Services business unit. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, executing, and delivering projects within scope, timeline, and budget. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful completion of projects that may range from small, short-term initiatives to large, complex endeavors.
This role will take on long-term ownership of the projects that he/she would be working on.
Overall direction of the project will be decided by CPO & VP, Digital Services, which will be relayed to the Senior Associate to plan, coordinate and execute.
Examples of projects
- Champion our Cross Selling initiative (x-sell NV products and services to Digital Services users)
- Work with CPO & VP, Digital Services to plan, coordinate and execute cross selling initiatives
- Consolidate data, map out opportunities, rope in the right stakeholders (with guidance / direction from CPO & VP) to align campaigns/objectives/success metrics and execute this
- Create relevant resources or work with other teams to create these resources and ensure that the right resources/content are created
- Manage timelines, manage reporting, manage stakeholders to get things moving, identify gaps that need to be plugged
- Lead the coordination, and execution of projects.
- Develop project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to establish project objectives, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status updates to senior management.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget, scope, and timeline.
- Conduct post-project evaluations and develop recommendations for continuous improvement.
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with project management software and tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Proven ability to identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- PMP or other project management certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field.
- Business acumen, stakeholder mgmt, project mgmt, strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity, flexible and adaptable, self-starter, builder mentality, generalist
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.