Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in operation are measured and implemented
- Conduct scheduled audits on all FM & LM hubs including regional sort for process conformance with SOP
- Training for all staff and drivers
- Facilitate in the achievement of CISP
- Establish and maintaining knowledge database
- Assist in the development of product knowledge for drivers and staff
- Updates in the system are communicated between Ops team
- Updates in SOP are communicated between Ops team
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in the implementation and monitoring
- Tasks to be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma of equivalent field
- Experience at least 2 years in logistics/warehouse/distribution
- Experience in problem solving methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
- Appetite for continuous learning and improvement
- Willing to travel
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.