As an Senior Associate, Key Account Management, you'll...
- Provide key front line support for Ninja Van clients on all operational matters on all communication channels email, phone, etc
- Responsible for the return-to-shipper (RTS) process including preparation of delivery notes, triggering parcel investigation process with Customer Service (CS) and Recovery team.
- Maintaining clear and presentable information of problematic orders as well as issues raised by Ninja Van’s clients
- Ensure all pickups and delivery orders are accounted for, updated & tracked throughout the parcel life cycle
- Report persistent issues arising from both internal department and clients and suggests recommendation
What we’re looking for…
- Leading university with a BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of relationship management or operations experience
- Excellent communication and be able to present both over the phone and in person
- Possess persuasive skills and a track record of relationship management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English