Customer Success @Dream11:
Being a ‘user-centric’ company, this is a critical function at Dream11. The Customer Success team is a combination of passionate, fun & highly communicative Dreamsters that work towards enhancing the playing experience of over 10 Crore sports fans on Dream11. This role would offer the opportunity to work on payment related initiatives with leading banks, payment gateways, and large networks.
- Managing Dream11 payment operations round the clock to ensure that our users have the best experience transacting on the platform
- Regular operational performance monitoring, reporting and resolution of technical issues in coordination with internal and/or external stakeholders
- On-boarding banks, payment methods, and payment gateways
- Managing business reporting and any ad-hoc reporting required from time to time
- Coordinating with the product and technical teams for improving operational processes and user experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of managing large scale digital payment operations in banks, payment gateways, consumer internet companies, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving, strategy and prioritisation skills with an eye for detail
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts & going above and beyond required working hours during peak season
Good To Have:
- Being a die-hard sports fan
- Experience of working with external banks/payment gateways for business, commercial, compliance, and legal requirements
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.