At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seize the opportunity to make the world a better place as a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) Freelance in our Infrastructure team.
Our team is working on different topics to help people/teams across the org to proactively improve the ability to deliver, maintain and support products, such as: infrastructure (Kubernetes clusters, databases, cache stores, buckets, CDN…), alerting and monitoring, CICD tools and improving SDLC processes for Delivery teams.
Project start: ASAP
Project end: End of December 2023
Needed capacity: 5 days per week
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer at Ada, you will be responsible for extending and improving our container-based Azure infrastructure, running in Kubernetes.
- Continue to automate away human toil, especially on our Azure infrastructure.
- Partner with your colleagues from engineering across the company to embrace the idea of self-service tooling, making the best way the easiest way.
- You will contribute to resilient CI/CD pipelines/processes to make sure that our engineering team is able to deploy features faster while being compliant to regulations.
- You enable a high quality and fast IT environment for services and resources for engineering and/or data teams to run their Java, Kotlin, Python services backed by MongoDB, Redis and/or PostgreSQL within Kubernetes clusters.
- Extend and maintain our automated monitoring and alerting systems.
- Work in highly regulated environments.
- Train Developers on Infrastructure and Automation topics
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- You have a strong background in automated provisioning of Azure environments, ideally you also have experience on Google Cloud Platform too.
- You have are experienced on Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, Helm and Docker.
- Experience with Istio, cert-manager and mTLS systems is very appreciated as well.
- You have proven experience in distributed systems debugging.
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of the intrinsic link between infrastructure and software delivery lifecycle while maining a system thinking view of the business.
- You understand the SDLC process.
- Focus on Security Engineering and InfoSec.
- You understand the importance of distributed tracing and systems thinking expressed in metrics, visualized through graphics to make meaning intuitive.
- You have expertise in agile environments (Scrum or Kanban) as well as in following principles in continuous delivery.
- You are good in communication and collaboration within your team.
- You are fluent in English.
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Talent Acquisition team at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.