The Senior Backend developer works out of the Mumbai office as part of the technology team to help Greenlight Planet’s Easy Buy business unit design and develop software to improve its field force operations.
Key responsibilities for the role:
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Design and build android applications based on wireframes and product requirements documents
● Identify and correct bottlenecks/bugs according to operational requirements
● Ensure low latency for mission critical applications by using latest design patterns, efficient query design and load balancing
● Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
● Write reusable, easy to maintain, versioned code using DRY principles.
The ideal Candidate:
● Development experience: 3-4 years.
● Should be very strong problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
● Deep knowledge in OOPS concept and programming skills in Core Java
● Knowledge of SQL, MySQL or similar database management
● Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
● Strong in design patterns like retrofit, factory, observer, singleton etc.
● Experience in offline storage, multi-threading, load balancing and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services
● Experience in cloud message APIs and push notifications (firebase preferably)
● Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Experience in Agile/Scrum development process and tools
● Hands on experience in aws storage, redshift, instances creation and deployment
● Any scripting language like shell or perl script (to make the system automatic)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Greenlight Planet.