We are Monterail. A team of developers and designers building beautiful and meaningful software everyday. We work with clients around the globe. We help businesses of all sizes in all continents with high profiled Web development skills as well as strong product and UX design expertise.
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who will join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
- Extensively experienced with Node.js
- Skilled in JS/ ES6 (the more the better)
- Knowledgable of search engines, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Familiar with automation tools (e.g. Ansible) and containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Focused on writing clean & SOLID code
- Experienced with writing unit and integration tests (e.g. RSpec)
- Able to choose suitable architecture for a project
- Experienced in leading teams
- Experienced with the whole life cycle of projects (kickoff → deploy to production)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willing to work with GraphQL, non-rails setup and DDD
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Have the real impact on Backend Development in Monterail
- Have a chance to coordinate Tech initiative and dig deeper into new technologies
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
- Be a mentor for other, less experienced developers
- Have opportunity to become a Tech Lead
- Be a vital part of our code review process
- Have a dedicated time for self-development
11 000 - 17 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 9 120 - 14 100 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
See how Mateusz - our Senior Developer talks about his journey at Monterail
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city