Tradeshift is looking for a København-based, outstanding backend developer with web development experience to join our kick-ass development team. You will become a member of an international, skilled, cross-functional and self-driven production team that includes developers, designers and product people.
At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do electronic business together - globally. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers and partners directly to help them successfully integrate with our platform. Additionally, you will be building the vitals tools needed to increase user adoption. And we expect that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal.
You are strong in several of the following areas:
• Deep Java skills, experience with frameworks and library collections such as Spring and Apache commons
• Experience with Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, Jetty in live environments.
• Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies
• Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing,
automated configuration and deployment)
• Experience with internet programming (REST, SOAP, client/server, Ajax) and related security paradigms (e.g. OAuth,
OpenId, SSO/SAML, WS-Security, PKI)
• Good database skills (Postgresql, Oracle, Mysql, SQL Server or similar)
Ruby on Rails, Django, Spring webflow, struts. Knowledge of Angular is a plus
• Curiosity towards new technology, programming languages, frameworks, etc...
We expect you to:
• Be absolutely kick-ass at what you do
• 6+ years of professional experience, or working knowledge of black magic
• Be fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
• Know a lot about what's happening in the world of cutting-edge Web, SaaS/PaaS development
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tradeshift.