We are a technology services partner for digital innovation and business transformation.
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
We are change-makers, and the purpose of everything we do is to connect people and technology to build a better future together.
Our approval ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 prove that we encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version.
During your day as a Senior Backend Developer you will
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven team;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Implement new features and core services in the platform;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable and deployable;
- Be enthusiastic on code and peer reviews making sure the product follow the best practices.
As a Senior Backend Developer you
- Have strong Java experience;
- Have great experience with coding;
- Have worked with containers, Kubernetes and orchestration;
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- Have worked with Google Cloud services;
- Have experience with CI/CD;
- Has knowledge and interest in architecture matters;
- Experience with payment services;
- Have advanced English.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you
- Health, dental and life insurance;
- Meal and/or food allowance;
- Private pension plan;
- Financial support for studies and day care center;
- No dress code ;) Be yourself, be your best;
- Flexible work hours;
- Choose between MacBook or Dell notebooks with customised setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard).
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.