We are a small international company based in Heemstede, Netherlands who created an affordable multi-channel communication software taking the results of sales teams to the next level. Our vision at SalesChamp is to create the simplest, most effective and easy-to-use omnichannel communication platform in the world.
SalesChamp has also an office in Brno, Czech Republic, and on top of that works with full remote team members. Our team has grown from 9 to 16 members within a year and there are amazing people working from Netherlands, Czechia, Slovakia, Nigeria and Russia. Currently we're looking for 4 new team members in 3 different roles within the development team.
Whom are we looking for?
We're looking for a strong candidate experienced in Node.js and PHP to help us build cool new features within our current web application and to help us create a whole new product of our company. You'll be working "side by side" with our international development team bringing up ideas and solutions for some of the current challenges we're facing.
What will be the scope of your work?
- Backend programming (60%)
- Proposal of solution of necessary changes in the application (10%)
- Meetings (10%)
- Bug fixing (10%)
- Code reviews (10%)
On the server side you will need:
- PHP, ES6, Node.js and Typescript
- Nette (PHP framework)
- RabbitMQ, MongoDB and MySQL
What we can offer:
- Contractor based cooperation
- Competitive salary and flexible working schedule
- You can work from one of our offices or remotely
- Trips to our head office in Netherlands once a year
- Friendly team full of amazing and kind people
- Christmas and birthday bonuses
- Team buildings, Happy hours (remote work support)