ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. And now we are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to be part of our Virtual Factory project and to help us developing existing and new products. Virtual Factory is a set of products for new generation factories, which should support a full cycle of detailed assembly analysis for electric vehicles, production KPI calculation and even coding robotic operations in a specific IDE. You will collaborate with manufacturing engineers, product owners and other developers. You will help make the factory design process clear and transparent for its users. And your product will help to reduce significantly delivery costs and times of electric vehicles.
- Perfect Java Core knowledge (3y+);
- Experience in web service and web application development on the backend;
- Understanding and working experience with Spring;
- Excellent SQL and DB knowledge;
- Understanding of distributed systems and large-scale software architectures;
- Experience of high load system development;
- Fluent English;
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Flexible working environment – choose your working hours and equipment;
- A brand-new office just around the corner of Berlin Rail Station (Schultheiss Quartier).
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!