b_labs is the transformation and digitization arm of B.TECH, on a mission to change the industry as we know it. We spearhead tech innovation at B.TECH, an organization that has been a cornerstone of the Egyptian retail industry. We are the engine powering B.TECH in achieving its goal of becoming the leading omni-channel platform for consumer electronics and appliances in Egypt. By joining b labs, you will get to benefit from a collaborative startup environment, while also enjoying the stability of working within a company that has achieved strong growth year after year. You will be part of a visionary, customer-focused team with an ambitious mission--to become a trailblazer for digital retail within the Middle East.
- Responsible for the system build and functionality.
- Integrate the application with all required systems and services and provide clean and easy to use APIs and data streams for the frontend part of the system.
- Full responsibility for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- You know how to write clean modern APIs, integrate with legacy systems and work with databases.
- As an integrative member of the b_labs team, you are actively contributing to the creation of a safe, collaborative, growth-focused, purposeful, values-driven, and diverse company culture across all organizational levels.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer and have expertise particularly in Golang , Typescript or Python
- You have deep knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and software development principles.
- You have significant experience writing and utilizing autonomous service-oriented RESTful API services and tuning largescale apps Excellent knowledge of relational/non-relational DB, including SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, SQL/PostgreSQL and Redis etc.) .
- You have experience with building microservice architecture.
- You have the ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests.
- Potentially have knowledge of immutable infrastructure, infrastructure automation & provisioning tools.
- Experience on cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) and scripting (Bash, Shell), Docker, Kubernetes is a big plus
- You have experience with loan management systems and core banking systems a big plus.
Office environment: When you come to our b_labs office, you'll find creative workspaces, a well-equipped kitchen, and an open design to foster collaboration between teams.
Education budget: We believe the learning journey never ends, therefore you will be entitled to an annual education budget to take part in trainings, courses or onsite conferences of your choice.
Flexibility: You know best whether you want to work from home or in the office. However, if you want to join your teammates onsite, we will subsidize the costs for lunch to foster the b_labs office community
Mobility package: When you are joining the b_labs office, we will subsidize your mobility expenses for public transport.
Equipment: From "Day 1" you will receive all the equipment you need be successful at work. Therefore, you can choose your laptop and get all the tools you need to stay on top of your game.